New Google My Business App – and Why Your Restaurant Needs It.
Google My Business is a free tool that helps your restaurant stand out on Google and attract new customers. Use the app to connect with customers and keep your business presence up-to-date on Google Search and Maps.
Every day, millions of people search on Google for businesses like yours. Make your Business Profile stand out and turn those searches into your customers with the Google My Business app.
• Respond to reviews, message with your customers, and see your followers in the Customers tab.
• Make edits to your Business Profile and see those changes on Google in real time.
• Upload photos, create enticing offers, and share what makes your business unique.
• See in one glance how and how much your customers interact with your Business Profile right from the app’s Home tab.
• Get real-time notifications to know when a customer connects with your business on Google. Focus on what you love and rest easy knowing that Google My Business is on the clock helping you get more customers.
• Manage multiple locations from one dashboard, and invite others to manage your listing.
The Google My Business app is available on Android and iOS.
How it works
The Google My Business app is a free mobile app that helps you manage your business. With the app, you can do the following:
- Manage how your local business appears on Google Search and Maps
- Edit your business information (e.g. address, phone number, and hours)
- Respond to reviews, questions, and messages from customers
- Share new photos and post updates on special offers and events
- See how customers find and interact with your business on Google
You can download the app in the Google Play Store or from the App Store.
Mobile and computer feature differences
The Google My Business mobile app lets you manage and edit your business information on Google. However, you may have access to different information on the mobile app compared to desktop.
- Some features are only available on mobile, like being able to see your followers.
- Some features aren’t available on mobile yet, like being able to remove a listing or transfer ownership. Also, you cannot view your location groups (previously known as business accounts), or any locations within location groups, in the mobile app.
The Google My Business mobile app provides accessibility support for low-vision and blind users with the TalkBack and VoiceOver apps, as well as other accessibility features. To learn how to turn on and use accessibility features, choose your mobile device from the list below: